View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #124
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

12 minute quarters? That takes too long to finish a season imo. I've only played 5 minute quarters with the exception of the rookie showcase.

I accidentally made Rondo play more minutes because of the GM topics. One of them is "I like playing with a certain player" and I of course chose my point guard. What I didn't know was that I was inserted into the starting lineup and whoever I chose got more minutes. Bass had his minutes severely cut down to 11 mpg. I'm waiting to get that topic again so I can restore some of Bass' playing time

I find the guards of the Celtics too aggressive compared to their real life versions. Bradley shoots any midrange opportunity he gets, even if contested. Rondo is also very me first in a good way.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote