View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
ROCSteady
WALL*BEAL*NASH*KOBE

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ray Lewis Out For the Season? Baltimore Ravens

Ray Lewis appeared to have at least partially torn his triceps yesterday, possibly ending his season. However, doctors think it is not deep enough to put his career at jeopardy.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...b-haloti-ngata

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ens-lbs-tricep

It would be a shame if it were really the last time seeing Ray Ray play MLB. I grew up 30 min from BAL so I have seen prolly 90-95% of his games.

Either way, yesterday was devastating for Baltimore. With Suggs already shelved until at least December, who will not be 100% all season IF he gets back. Now, their best playmaking CB Ladarius Webb is out for the season and now the heart and soul of the team and even the city.

Does this make teams like HOU, SD, NE, etc. road to a Lombardi much easier or what? Ngata got banged up and Jimmy Smith, talented young Cb had groin problems yesterday.

I feel like Flacco is gunna have to be MVP caliber for them to make noise in the playoffs, assuming they get there with an alrady shakey defense so far this season. He's gunna need some pristine game-planning from Cam Cameron and Boldin, T Smith, J Jones, Pitta and of course Ray Rizzle to come focused ready to ball.

What does this mean for the AFC race though?

This thread for is a hopeful thing for Ray Lewis, as even though I slightly detest the Ratbirds, I've grown up watching Ray stick heads in the middle

Last edited by ROCSteady : 10-15-2012 at 08:41 AM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote