Thread: Sinister Review
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 03:12 PM   #4
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sinister Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
What in the goddman world was that music.

I kept telling my friend that even if they played soem creepy clown music or Jaws sh!t it wouldn't compare to that odd azz southern buzzy stuff during the home videos.

Crikey.

The ending in silence was perfect and the fact that it has that to be continued appeal

I felt like it ended a bit too quick, like once you found out how sinister (buruug? idk his name) actually kills the familys, it all ended within 10 minutes. I guess every movie has its flaws, but this still succeeded at what it was meant to do: Scare the shit outta me.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote