View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #42
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What will be the most heartworming story this season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
I can tell by your avi that you obviously like KG... I'm just saying a career ending injury for that toolbag would be nice to see. Scum deserve bad things to happen to them. Damn I was close in 2009 to seeing him have a career ending injury, unfortunately he came back . He is the only player I wish good injury upon.
I hope you suffer a "career" ending injury
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote