View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #79
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Is this Fox News?

I said Knicks are TRYING to go for a championship right now. That's why Felton might make more sense in the next 3-4 years. I didn't say they would win it.

hahah says the father of the Breaking News threads I love them though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelred
Part of me thinks maybe smart decision to let Lin go. I mean, Knicks are ready to win NOW...right now. Melo, Amare, Chandler are in their primes.

Not trying to hate or anything since Marshmellow is one of my favorite players around the top 5 but I don't think a duo och STAT and Melo will ever win unless they get the help of another superstar and why?

STAT is what 30-31 years? what happens when his athleticism completely fades away? I give STAT a two year window before stopped being labeled a star, then you got Melo a very ball dependent player and both he and Amar'e looks lost when they play together.

With Amar'e' age and with Miami, Lakers and Thunders having better teams that are better built I can't see them winning with this team.

There is a chance they make the Conferance Finals but even that's gonna be hard, I still think Pacers, Heat and Celtics are better then them.

If I was a Knick I would just sit back and wait for STAT's contract to end and then start to rebuild.

Last edited by LamarOdom : 10-15-2012 at 07:10 PM.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote