View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #2477
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
We both know the only reason I'm 1-5 is in small part due to injuries and in large part the fact that I've been scored on more than anyone else by far. Before this week I had more points than about half this league. So keep talking shit, I don't really care.

Again, I don't care, you don't see me asking you to drop him. I saw it and posted about it because of the extreme hypocrisy on your part. It's just funny how much you bitch then turn around and do the exact thing you whine about.

Now you're trying to change the subject. If I'm such a bad manager not sure why you're campaigning to get me out. Not that it's going to work since we're not in 7th grade here, but still, it's pretty funny how petty you are and how personally you take this stuff.
We both know nothing regarding your team Illini. I don't think your squad is 1-5 only due to injuries. You lost Hernandez and Fred Jackson..Newsflash I'm in leagues and own both players and I'm not 1-5. I think you're mostly a crappy owner, especially considering we've been playing in leagues together for like 3-4 yards and I honestly don't recall you making the playoffs in like 6 leagues?

What am I taking personally? The fact that you called me out? I've thought you were a giant prick for a while, and have campaigned to have you removed long before today. I'm not the only one who feels that way for what it's worth to you.

Do you need me to quote where I explicitly said that I'd take advantage of this rule if the rule ISN'T changed..I was trying to protect the inexperienced owners who weren't familiar with how waivers worked. Now that we voted to keep the system in place and everyone is aware of how it works, you bet I'm going to take advantage you dolt.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 10-16-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote