View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:31 PM   #63
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate your conversation/speaking skills with this scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
I don't get it. I have nothing to talk about, period
Maybe its because I don't lead an active life? Is that it? Are most of your conversations about something you did earlier that day or earlier in the week? Do I just need to start doing more so that I can talk about what I did?

Make up a fake life or talk about someone else's life as if it were your own. We have plenty of good people to choose from here on ISH.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote