View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:26 PM   #15
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Microsoft Surface Ad: Apple, You Got Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I get the ad, I just hope they release better ones.

Yes I understand that it has a cover that's clickable, but I didn't see 'why' I need one. If I'm a consumer and I have 3 choices (iPad, Nexus 7, Surface) I know what an iPad is. The price of a Nexus is very tempting, but what does a Surface provide other than a clickable cover?

They didn't show why you want one, why you need one, what you can do with a keyboard that's also a cover other than you can dance with it?

I hope future ads are clearer.
Well apparently the "why" on purchasing a new iPhone 5 is to take panoramic pictures that Android has been taking well over 3 years now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNFc1otD8g
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote