View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:24 PM   #40
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Walking Dead this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
she's supposed to be a high schooler I think. Carl's like 11 or 12. So she's supposed to be 5/6 years older.

I don't think they're going to make them a couple, that'd just be weird as shit, just be friends since they're the 2 youngins. That's how it is in the comics.

Word. I never read the comics, but that makes sense since the show is about zombies and not romance.

I'd still hit it even during a zombie apocalypse
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote