View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Eurostep// Two-step

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
well i'm not a standout basketball player by any means. i'm generally one of the better players on the floor in any pickup game i'm in, but still not a stud on the court. i just have trouble getting lift off the second step, otherwise i could utilize the move with ease. my best move on the court is by far my spin move. i don't want to sound like "that guy" (as you said) but my spin move is nearly unstoppable in games. i can make a spin on the run or in tight spaces and it generally ends in SOMEONE on my team getting a basket whether it's me or someone on a dish from me. that's pretty much my claim to fame on a basketball court.

im not athletic by any means, but i love using the euro-step

for me, as long as you really sell that you are going that first direction, it doesnt really matter that i dont get much lift on that second step, because the defender is already off-balance.

you just really have to aggressively fake in that first direction
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote