View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #8
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Eurostep// Two-step

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
well i'm not a standout basketball player by any means. i'm generally one of the better players on the floor in any pickup game i'm in, but still not a stud on the court. i just have trouble getting lift off the second step, otherwise i could utilize the move with ease. my best move on the court is by far my spin move. i don't want to sound like "that guy" (as you said) but my spin move is nearly unstoppable in games. i can make a spin on the run or in tight spaces and it generally ends in SOMEONE on my team getting a basket whether it's me or someone on a dish from me. that's pretty much my claim to fame on a basketball court.

im not athletic by any means, but i love using the euro-step

for me, as long as you really sell that you are going that first direction, it doesnt really matter that i dont get much lift on that second step, because the defender is already off-balance.

you just really have to aggressively fake in that first direction
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote