View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #10
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board
Default Re: Eurostep// Two-step

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
I would have to say maybe it's (seems) because you might be taking to long of a step for that first one. Especially if you can pull spin moves off in tight spaces I would think someone like with that kind of coordination would have no trouble pulling off a eurostep because (at least to me) it's a relatively simple move

ah, that actually might be it. i might be trying to oversell the first step. i'll have to try making it a tighter move.

and to the guy who pointed out that it shouldn't matter: you're right, it doesn't matter if it's in a fastbreak, one-on-one situation but i'm talking more about when i break the lane on a drive and there are multiple people in the lane. probably not the best time for a eurostep, but that's generally the only time i think to use it because i'm mostly strong enough to just drive and finish on any one-on-one fastbreaks.

edit: thanks for the tips on this topic. been trying to master that, mainly because it looks beautiful if done right.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote