View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #1
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here
Default Brooklyn Nets Pre-season Discussion

Nets played 3 pre-season games so far against Philly, Wizards and the Celtics.
Nets are 3-0 So far (Pre-season)

A lot of things to discuss, i'll start off with the home crowd against the Wizards, It felt like a regular season atmosphere. Nearly a sell out.

Brook Lopez is looking great, he is rebounding and is playing defense. His Offense is a sure thing, no one is worried about that aspect of his game. But as-long as he is aggressive, I dont see why he cant be a 9 RPG player. There is no excuse this year.

Andray Blatche- He is playing amazingly, he came to camp in shape, and is looking great out there.

Mirza Teletovic-Very hard to point out so far, we dont know what to expect with him, though he can knock it down from deep and can be an offensive weapon, will his game translate in the NBA?

Toko Shengelia- Is someone who I have had my eye on, he played good in the Summer League, and had some nice drives to the basket against the Celtics including an and 1 Clutch play in the Final minute to give his team the lead.

Im not sure if I want Childress backing up Crash, He is an over-rated defender, an is limited on offense. Much rather have Toko and Bogans backing up Wallace

Keep in mind it is only pre-season and I know that but it is still good to get a look at some things.

Thoughts so far?

Last edited by D12"Magic" : 10-16-2012 at 11:50 PM.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote