View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets Pre-season Discussion

I only watched the game last night against the Wizards, glad we beat the C's tonight with most their starters playing big minutes.

The people that have impressed me the most so far are Brook and Blatche. I kept saying in recent posts that I'm concerned over his foot (still kinda am) but so far so good, looks like he really worked hard this off season. He put on some muscle and his touch looks to be in top shape.

I was skeptical in having Andray Blatche as our back up center, I wanted a traditional center, but Andray has proven he can be the backup to Brook. So far he's been crashing the glass and scoring on putbacks, exactly what we need when Brook isn't on the floor. My only complaint is he sometimes forces the issue instead of passing it out to reset the play. I'm confident he will learn as time goes on.

Mirza Teletovic so far has been decent at best but I give him a pass as he's still learning the NBA game. I'd like to see him take it in the paint more instead of launching deep 3's (though he can make them). We need him and MarShon to be the spark off our bench when our starters are out.

Overall I am VERY pleased with our team. The starters look ready and the bench looks fantastic. I can't wait for the season to start!

#HelloBrooklyn
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote