View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:58 PM   #2506
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Dooms and I have made a trade:

I give Percy/James Jones for Shady/Hartline

The trade basically means I forfeit this week since both Shady and Hartline are on bye and so is Bowe and Willis plus Demarco is out lol.
Overall I like your side slightly more. Once Shady gets back to elite level then you will have a solid team. Not awful for Dooms either, so no veto from this guy.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote