View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #7
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 23 hr flight from NY to Seoul - need a game to download and play on my laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
Cool i was hoping ps1 games can now be emulated. Any recommendations what emulator to use and sites to download games?

on snes emulators. I did play a lot of games on the gba emulators. Finished the castlevanias, advanced wars, fire emblems, mega man zeros, super robot wars, and the ff6 remake to name a few.

Might give chrono cross another try, and this time figure out what the hell s actually going on

I'd go with PCSX-Reloaded.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ai8LXxrAPMdndEVDTnNTMmE3akV5a0RnTkhSZEFzZ EE&gid=0
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote