View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #69
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
You don't like the reason because it's true.

I have no issue with the guys we have although I do admit amare has won thin on me.

But the point is with the cap full what do you expect to get?

Yea but whether we agree our starters are overpaid is completely irrelevant. You can't use that excuse everytime Grunwald screw up. And this offseason proved you can get players for cheap. Antawn Jamison says hello. Enough with the excuses. That excuse is worn out man. Glen Grunwald isnt doing his job. Period. The Heat have high priced players. The Lakers have high priced players. The Nets have high priced players and ALL of these teams have better benches than we do.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote