View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #10
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN Power Rankings (Wk 7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
lol fine I'll drop it

But I do agree BAL is overrated (and so are the Steelers btw). Bad defense that just got worse with the injuries to Lewis and Webb. The thing that might save them is they have a strong o-line and can control the ball and pace of the game.

edit - My point is that the Cowboys seem to end up on the wrong end of those SHOULD have won games pretty consistently. It's a reason why Romo has developed such a shitty rep. But I didn't mean to derail the thread and I hope this doesn't turn into you vs someone (likely GOBB lol) arguing about the Cowboys.
it really only happened twice last year...Jets and Lions, up like 24 points in the 4th on both those teams lol

Did you hear any excuses from me when Seattle or the Bears beat us this year?...nope, both those teams dominated us...but go look at the numbers from the Bal/Dal game and you will see that Dal dominated that game for the most part, and I really feel like we were the better team, I am sure Bal fans feel lucky to have snagged that one.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote