View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #44
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
They don't sell it in China so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do at the moment. I may end up going into Hong Kong to get it, we shall see.

Trying to get Xbox Live working as well. No luck so far but I think its just because of my work internet being restricted. Sucks... Don't want to pay for internet just to get Live.
you can bum your internet from your laptop to your 360. bottom post

But if you can't I see why. Could you try importing it, or is that too big a risk?
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote