View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 AM   #2560
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I don't want to be the dude who complains about trades but that to me seems like massively in favor of Marlo. I guess UJF has Robert Griffin so Peyton is useless to him so makes sense in the end.

No objections here, could be a fair trade for all I know

If Peyton was starting for me and I didn't have RG3, there would be no way in ****ing hell I would be doing this.

Alex Green + William Powell are a little bit of a gamble, but RG3 is the real deal and better fantasy option than Peyton. The fantasy value of QB's is just awful (there are decent fantasy QB guys out there that you can get off waivers). Keep in mind Arizona is also starting Skelton so I expect Powell to get a lot more carries, especially with Stephens-Howling having an awful game while Powell had 70 yards on 13 carries.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote