View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 AM   #156
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
It's sad how people embrace something so much one minute and turn on that thing the next. Saw it big time with Griffin last year now people are turning on Lin. Not only is he a great guy it seems but a hard worker who will still be a very good PG for years to come. Without Mike D'Antoni coaching him and letting him run the team with that freedom he will probably never put up those 25, 10 type games again but he can absolutely be a nice 15/7 and 3-4 type of player and a borderline all star.

I never bought the hype, but I like what he can bring to a team either as a starter or of the bench. I just don't like how overrated he got and besides Griffin has much more potential than Lin does.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote