View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #161
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Thing is... how can you NOT like the hype? This was a guy who came out of NOWHERE literally and tore the league apart for a decent stretch. A nerdy Asian kid who went to Harvard at that. It's a feel good story and there is no such thing as a 20 game fluke IMO. I think with the right coach, team around him he COULD potentially become an all star but worse case should be a good starter for years to come.

I think the only ones that truly overrated him were Knicks fans when they acted like he was an elite player or something but most people were just excited as hell about the streak. Ironically it's Knicks fans now who tear him up the most and act like he's garbage.

You're full of it, the whole board hated on Lin before. Now he's not a Knick so the haters want to embrace him and call out Knick fans for it. He was overrated / underrated by practically everyone on the board.

Last edited by niko : 10-18-2012 at 08:42 AM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote