View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #10
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Older ISH'ers who are the reputed leapers and "above basket" dunkers from Wilt's Era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapallaz
A bit towards the end of Wilt's career, but Rowland Garrett played unlike many of his peers.
Yah looks like he only played one season against Wilt, I don't have any footage of him unfortunately, my supply of stock footage ends in 1973 and he isn't even a part of my 1973 footage (that particular season I've only got a few brief playoff clips and the all-star game)
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote