View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #77
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Unemployment Drops Below 8%, Conservatives Cry Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
I think there is something going with the economy that is more positive than recent history.

Car Sales are at a 4 year high. Highest rate of car sales since Feb 2008.

Housing sales in July were the highest in 2 years.

The Dow Jones just hit a 5 year high.

The Nasdaq hit a 12 year high last month.

There seems to be movement going on.

I just bought a house last month and I can tell you that the market in Houston is very hot. prices have jumped substantially from only a year ago, and homes are getting snapped up quick. I lost out on several properties because they were snapped up before I could place a bid.

also, properties that have had constructions signs for years but sat undisturbed have finally started breaking ground and building all over town.

Last edited by rezznor : 10-18-2012 at 02:45 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote