View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #36
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Preparation for High School Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Please educate me about the over the back rule. Is it similar to loose ball fouls called in NBA games?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same thing. By over the back, I was just referring to those "loose ball" situations where a player attempts to grab a rebound by making illegal contact with a player from behind while jumping or leaning for a rebound.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote