View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:07 PM   #80
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Unemployment Drops Below 8%, Conservatives Cry Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
I just bought a house last month and I can tell you that the market in Houston is very hot. prices have jumped substantially from only a year ago, and homes are getting snapped up quick. I lost out on several properties because they were snapped up before I could place a bid.

also, properties that have had constructions signs for years but sat undisturbed have finally started breaking ground and building all over town.

Apparently investors have moved in looking for bargains at the low end of the market.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote