View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #967
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknapalm
lsu won that w/ their defense. still a borderline elite defense.
Which is very impressive given the injuries and suspensions.

Quote:
auburn loses to vandy and fall to 1-6. chizik sholuld be in the hot seat. overrated and disappointing almost every season except the one he had w/ cam. auburn now becomes the first team to go 1-6 within two years of winning a nat'l title and they're off to their worst start since 1952.

I don't see any possible way Chizik keeps his job after losing to Vandy. I'm not even sure winning out - which would include a win over Bama - would be enough. I guess his buyout could be the only thing that saves him, but if they go something like 3-9 or 2-10? Can't see it.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote