View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #2627
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
6 points

You lost out on 7 points

LMAO if you lose to Doomsday by less than 7

7?

Cant help a garbage TD. Like I said GB had 12pts with 8:50 left then Sjax scored a TD and it went to 9. Like I said it wasnt a big deal starting GB def over SF def. Stl Rams OL is trash but all of a sudden its not? Get a clue. All of a sudden your oy Bradford has help which has been your argument defending him all season? Hilarious. Either way you're gonna fail here. Should probably just stfu now and save yourself for further embarrassment.

And yes losing to Dooms by a couple pts wont happen because MJD is hurt. So there goes your fake laugh d!ckhead. Oh I forgot to type LMAO because there isnt a smiley face that symbolizes that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote