View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #2639
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
You're #1 on waivers so you will have him back if MJD is going to miss any extended time.
Yeah, but I was hoping to use that on something more than a guy I already had earlier in the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Jennings has hardly gone off though if you take away that TD... 30 yards on 14 carries.
Relative to what he has done prior to this game? Yeah, he's going off. I'll take 10 points before halftime from just about any back.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote