View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #34
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Scaled Images of Wilt/Dwight/McGee etc wingspans and height w/o shoes:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2012...chris-paul.jpg
I'm posting this so that I'll have the link later bc I found it while browsing here at work and will prob use it 2night with the new Durant / Yao images for a sense of scale seeing as how CP3 is no more than the size of a typical person on the street (5-11.75)
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote