View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #68
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Make 3 bold predictions for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Honestly your bold prediction from the Eagles is what I feel is kind of expected for the Eagles just because of the talent they have.

If you said that last season for the Eagles it wouldn't be a bold statement. But if you said last year the Eagles wouldnt make the play-offs (i know you wouldn't) that would be a bold statement.

These are my bold predictions that I'm hoping will happen but now that I put it out there probably won't because of my luck.

1. Darren McFadden has a monster season and becomes the best RB in the NFL.

2. Cam Newton has a disappointing season in which he does not live up to the standards he set last season at all.

3. Andrew Luck has a better season then Peyton Manning. (This ones not really based off much just threw this one out there for fun.)

At least I got one thing right.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote