View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #423
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Finished the main campaign of the regular game. Not at 100% complete yet (doubt I ever will) but I'm at about 85%. Anyway, can't believe I burned through that in a week. Had two or three nights where I'd start playing when I got home around 11:00 or midnight and, before I really even realized it, it'd be getting light outside and be 6:00 a.m.
I've never been a guy able to really get down and complete any games 100%. For instance, in the Grand Theft Auto series, there seems to be loose goals like "Find all Stunt Jumps" or "Kill all 100 pigeons". Then there's no real way to track what you've already done or what you're missing.

In contrast, I thought RDR did an excellent job of combating that lost feeling and providing an extra challenge while still allowing gamers to follow a tangible path toward completion. This was the first game of its ilk for which I've been able to fully complete, and it was extremely satisfying. As others said, my only wish is I could go back to the beginning before I'd discovered everything and experience it again.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 10-22-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote