View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #23
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'ASSOCIATION MODE' Discussion

Started my first association, I was stuck on what team to pick so I picked the Bobcats (lol). Haven't really made any moves at all.

My starting lineup:

PG - Kemba Walker
SG - Ben Gordon
SF - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
PF - Bismack Biyombo
C - Brendan Haywood

Bench:

Ramon Sessions
Tyrus Thomas
Gerald Henderson
Byron Mullens
Lance Stephenson
Desagana Diop
Solomon Alabi
Damion James

So far the only moves I've made are:

Waived Matt Carrol
Traded Reggie Williams to the Cavs for a 2013 2nd Round Pick
Traded a 2014 Second Round pick to the Pacers for Lance Stephenson and a 2013 Second Round Pick (Basically got Lance for nothing since we both swapped picks as well).
Signed Solomon Alabi to a 1 yr/473 K contract
Signed Damion James to a 2 yr/3 million dollar contract

Some thoughts:

Kemba is real good in this game, he's a very good scorer. Ben Gordon is a good scorer as well as has a nice shot in this game, he can fill it up in bunches. MKG is AWESOME in this game, he does it all, he's like Iggy-lite and is by far the best player on the team, his shot is pretty awful though. Bismack is a beast on the boards and on defense, but isn't great offensively, I'm lucky to get 10-12 points with him. Haywood sucks and I'm probably going to move Bismack to Center and start Tyrus Thomas at PF, Tyrus is decent in the game. Haywood does NOTHING offensively and isn't very good on the boards either.

I miss the D-League feature, I used to like sending my younger guys to the D-League so they could play, but it looks like that's not an option this year.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote