View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #407
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~spectre~
Well sure, that was a bad play, but you have to expect a little bad with the good considering this is only his 2nd year. You can't forget too that Dallas was pressuring the crap out of him...which will make anyone "shaky".

Heh, I guess the similar helmets confused me a little, because I screamed "TOUCHDAMMIT" all in one word during that play. My daughter thought it was hilarious.

Me, not so much.

I know what you mean. It's sad and funny at the same time.

Cam is going to be fine. Our problem was in overpaying people out of a sense of loyalty which left us over the cap with no secondary. I know Richardson wants to model his franchise after the Steelers, but he should take a look at the Patriots. They have no allegiance to their players and they seem to do alright.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote