View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PS3 controller issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Did your controllers have the red lights blinking or where they completely dark? I've had issues where my controllers lost connection and I couldn't get them to work unless I reset them with a paperclip in the restart/reset hole behind the controller.

I just had that problem recently. I picked up a new white one used from Gamestop and had to reset it. Never knew those reset buttons were there.

Anyone else use an off system charger. I was using one, then had some problems, and picked up the Energizer charger for mine.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote