View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:15 PM   #729
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

Wow.
Nick Young, how about sticking to your word?

April 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Shaktar will beat Barshitlona

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
You wanna bet, if u lose u delete ur account and never come back if i lose i delete my account and never come back ?

Quote:
ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
Bruinlove, everyone knows you won't leave no matter what. You're a moth and ISH is a candle.

Quote:
no im not spudgay, i stick to my word I know shaktar wont lose tho

Barcelona 5 Shakhtar 1

I didn't even know about this
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote