View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The next 12 months...WOW guys, excitement!

There's a few things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months. Ni no Kuni looks interesting, and I might get animal crossing for the 3ds. I want to get persona 4 Golden, although I haven't decided if I'll get a Vita yet. There's also that Doublefine Adventure game I put money into on kickstarter, I forgot about that.

There's also a number of announcements I'm hoping to hear about. The guys that left infinity ward and started up Respawn have yet to announce their game, I'm hoping to hear something by E3. I'd also expect sony and microsoft to make some announcements regarding hardware within the next twelve months. Persona 5 has been in development for a while too, It'd be cool to hear more about it. Then there's been some rumors that Valve is working on some sort of space sim game, it'll be interesting to see if there's any truth to it.

http://games.on.net/2012/10/rumour-v...-of-barathrum/

Last edited by Kungfro : 10-24-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote