View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Browns Look Smart For Not Drafting Blackmon

Browns would've looked smarter drafting RGIII via trade up. But I wont go there.

Anyway he has been a nice surprise. Blaine Gabbert is bad. I trashed Weeden mostly because of his age but he has been solid for the most part. I believe if situations were reversed Blackmon would look much better. That said the dude is a big play threat. Nice talent pickup by Browns. Add more weapons on offense and you got something.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote