View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:57 AM   #130
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Pablo is great. He's surely better than Kidd and arguably better than Felton.
Felton is a better scorer and defender but Prigioni has a better court vision and is better at pick and roll.

Copeland should make the roster,he had some really impressive games. Not bad for a guy who'll be our 15th player. He and Prigs have a good chemistry.

Last night they played as a team,terrific ball movement (especially later on) and even played good defense (95 points allowed in an OT game).
I know it's only preseason but the game last night was really exciting,surely an above average preseason game.

Any news on Tyson ? Hopefully he'll be ready for season opener.
let's not get all willy nilly now (unless i missed the sarcasm).

We have not seen this guy go up against NBA talent but I will say until that point he is serviceble and way better than kidd (Franchize is better than Kidd).

Copeland I like but his defense is atrocious for some reason he looks real clumsy on D. His footwork is stiff. I do want to see if he can get better though.

Simms I think someone else may pick him up once we send him to the D-League.

Thompson needs to go to the D-League and discover himself.

I hope Tyson's injury isnt too bad its already going to be a rough start.

When did Brewer decide he was an offensive player? It was kind of funny watching him miss at the basket shots.

Last edited by Rameek : 10-25-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote