View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #20
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I agree however, Mike Brown has never in his life been able to figure out a rotation. I'm not worried about out talent level on the bench, i'm just worried about the idiot coach.

Sacre has done a great job, IMO he has earned a spot on this team......and to think that someone on here was very anxious to cut him......right T (Poke in the ribs...lol)

I completely agree about the coach. You know that for sure

Sacre had a good preseason. I've seen Austin Daye look like KD in the preseason for Detroit and then be horrible in the regular season. We have to keep in mind that a lot of people aren't playing 100% yet. I'm still going to stand by the fact that I saw him play mulitple times in college (with scouts at the games including Pat Riley and Mike Dunleavy) and he never could take over a ball game against smaller players. Think about this too, Gonzaga is projected to be better this year after losing him. I think his heart is there and he'll definitely hustle. Of course he knows he's the one guy without a guaranteed contract so he has to give it his all to stay. Once the season begins and guys really start playing (especially after the first couple months) I think he becomes almost completely irrelevant.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote