View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #3
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hollinger - "Raptors 33 wins this year"; Casey/DeRozan respond to "clown"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00playboy00
i have a feeling this guy come to play in his contract year. Whcih surprises noone.

That could probably be the case too, but it isn't that big off a problem to me if he can become a consistent star player.

Problem is, he's just not very skilled player to command that much on offense yet. He's good off the ball and is a hard worker, but lacks the creativity and still gets lost on defense.

Whatever happens, I am just more pumped for this season to start already. This is the type edge should play with, night in and night out.

Last edited by Legends66NBA7 : 10-26-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote