Thread: 2007 NFL Draft
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default 2007 NFL Draft

Is this one of the most top heavy drafts recently? I'd say 2004 was probably better (and I think 2011 will be great as well) but the top talents in 07 were ridiculous. I mean five years later, from this draft, you have:

The best MLB in the league
Arguably the best LT in the league (although you could make a case for Long)
The best RB in the league
The best WR in the league
The best CB in the league

In such a short amount of time, the studs of that draft became NFL superstars. Only problem with 07 is that there were too many busts that brought it down.
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote