View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 04:47 PM   #11
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Mike Brown is going to cost us a championship this year & next

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
I disagree. He took a less talented team in Cleveland to the Finals, so he can take this loaded team to a championship.

In reality, anyone could coach this team to a championship. I could coach this team to a championship. DKLaker could coach this team to a championship. Relax guys. Things are going to be fine.

kk, I wish you were right on this one but this guy is nothing but a video coordinator who talks well enough to con his way into head coach jobs, he's not qualified and really doesn't know the game......worse yet, now that he has a very capable staff who can really run an offense, he won't get out of the way and let them do their jobs. He's a dumb micro manager.......oh well, it's only a matter of time before he gets fired......tick, tick, tick......

Talent only gets you so far, I have coached against terrible coaches who had insane talent on their team, much better than mine and managed to blow them out every time just because of their constant strategic mistakes and poor sub rotations......sounds like MB right?

Last edited by DKLaker : 10-27-2012 at 04:50 PM.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote