View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #74
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Week 8 Game Thread and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
I thought there were only three Bucs fans on this website. Didn't know you were one. Glad to have another one.

I agree. The Bucs could EASILY be 5-2 or 6-1 right now. I know, coulda shoulda woulda, but their four losses are by a combined 22 points. The most they've lost by is 7. They should've gone to OT with NO and who knows what happens there. Fact is, they're 3-4 and have been competitive in every game, which is what all I was hoping for this season. If the offense keeps playing like this and the defense keeps forcing turnovers and can apply more pressure on the QB, I like our chances of at least going 8-8.

A lot of teams lose close games. Good teams find ways to win, bad teams find ways to lose.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote