View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Black Mesa: Half-Life mod

Finally got around to finishing this game. I forgot just how long half-life was, game has some length to it, and Black Mesa doesn't even include Xen. I also forgot how many parts I never liked in the original half-life, like the building rigged with explosives or the teleportation labs.

I was also quite surprised at how much was changed. I assumed it would just be the exact same game with some new graphics, but quite a few sections play out differently. Right off the bat the crowbar wasn't where I thought it would be, instead it was slightly further on in what looked like a new area. You still run through all the same locations as the first, but you won't always play through it the same way.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote