View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #2036
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
when's Yahoo do their stat corrections? I'm up by 2 hundredths of a point and still have Zona's defense to play tomorrow night and the other guy's full team has played. I want to just not play a D and not risk negative points but I don't want to end up losing if there're any stat fixes.
Stat corrections come Wednesday, I believe. You need to play that defense.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote