View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #410
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
You know what? I'm placing this one on Cam. The defense played spectacular. 6 sacks, 2 forced fumbles. That's great for us.

After Chicago cut it to 19-12, me and my friend were talking. Just as I was about to say "I bet Cam throws an interception this drive," he throws it right to the Bears. No excuse whatsoever.

In all fairness to Cam, Steve Smith fell down on that play. The ball was where it was supposed to be. It doesn't excuse his other turnovers though.

Speaking of defense, they were terrific except at the end when they let the Bears march down the field.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote