View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #681
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Once again good luck guys. Hopefully you'll be OK and there will be no significant material damage to your homes,cars and other stuff.

I saw some pics and it looks scary even though the hurricane hasn't arrived yet.
Sandy will hit NY in few hours,by then I'll already be sleeping. When I woke up I hope I won't hear bad news.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote