View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

Default Re: Cody Zeller near unanimous All-America preseason pick

Oh, I think McDermott deserves to be on there. He should be one of the favorites for the Naismith if his stats rise/stay the same. I mean, he ****ing shot 60 percent from the field, almost 50% from 3 at 23 ppg. Insane numbers for a player of his type (hybrid 3/4). Although he looked like a fat little kid playing with grown ups against UNC. They didn't really play anyone else with NBA post players last season.

Not completely buying the hype for Canaan. I see your train of thought for him.

I actually like McCollum as an NBA prospect more than Canaan. Better size, better defender, and better overall game imo. A bit inefficient though.

Zeller is the prohibitive favorite right now. No arguments there. Best player on the best team.

And the Thomas pick is a good one. After the Barnes stuff, no freshman is going to make it (although I'm curious about Wiggins next year since he's going to come in with LeBron hype). Could have gone with Moser there. Maybe Snaer or Porter? Not exactly a talented crop of forwards in college basketball next season.

So I'm not complaining about the picks. Just dissapointed in the lack of talent. Especially after last year with so much returning talent.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote