View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should we do in-game and post-game discussion here?

lakers fans can be incredibly sensitive, so i can see how that might have gone wrong. and, you know... i also have one hater who likes to follow me around and keeps negging me with "STFU you fatass!" ...although if you remember my pics you'll know that i'm about as lean as it gets.

i was sort of hoping to finish filling out my rep bar one day, but it probably won't happen. this place is a certain kind of boys club. if you know how to make the right kinds of one-liners, you'll have a "top reputation" in a matter of weeks. if you bore people, are weird, too 'intellectual', challenge them too much, or simply fall outside the norm you'll tend to get ignored or repped down in to redville. whatever.

that said, i know i can come across as a little condescending, nitpicky, anti-social at times. i definitely have room to grow.

aaaaanyway, i've noticed that most nets fans seem to prefer posting in game threads rather than in the season thread here. i do think the game threads are better suited for temporary conversation, and the season thread is better for making more long-term observations. i don't know how you could force people to post in any particular place, anyway.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote