View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Valanciunas earns starting role

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00playboy00
If anyone started over JV at the C this year, i would start a small fire next time i'm at the ACC.

I would be right there with you, homie.

We need to see this guy progress and fast. No point playing guys like Amir (who plays better in a back up role anyways) and Gray (fine 3rd option and can rebound, that's it) over him.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote